Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s site are given “as is”. Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. or a Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Refund Policy
- The CLIENT does not cooperate in filling the Visa application with the immigration authorities;
- The application is withdrawn by the CLIENT at any stage;
- The application gets rejected due to false information, misrepresentation, fraud, medical or security inadmissibility or failure by the CLIENT to adhere to the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- The application gets rejected because of CLIENT’s withholding relevant information at any time during the processing of the immigration application or at the time of interview with visa officer; or
- The application gets rejected because of CLIENT’s withholding relevant information at any time during the processing of the immigration application or at the time of interview with visa officer;
- CLIENT does not cooperate in the finalization of immigration case;
- CLIENT fails to satisfy the immigration officer of his/her educational level, occupational experience, qualifications, language abilities, and truthfulness of the information submitted;
- The application gets rejected for breaches of security, criminal convictions and pending charges;
- In the event the Client is unable to contact the RCIC and has reason to believe the RCIC may be dead, incapacitated, etc., the Client should contact ICCRC.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for your first deposit fees, paid within 10 calendar days of your Retainer agreement signed date. If you are not satisfied with the service that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. After the 10-day period you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
The Client acknowledges that the granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the government and not the RCIC. Furthermore, the Client acknowledges that fees are not refundable in the event of an application refusal.
If, however, the RCIC or professional staff do not complete the tasks identified under the Retainer agreement, the RCIC will refund part or all of the professional fees collected. The Client agrees that the fees paid are for services indicated above, and any refund is strictly limited to the amount of fees paid.The firm will not refund any of the professional fees charged and shall be entitled to full payment of professional fee as per this agreement if:
9. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of India Root On Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd. State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.