Co-op Work Permit

Gain valuable work experience with our Co-op Work Permit Service.


Canada offers a wealth of opportunities for international students to gain valuable work experience during their studies. The Co-op Work Permit allows students who have a mandatory work placement or internship as part of their study program to work in Canada. However, the process of applying for a Co-op Work Permit can be complex. That's where we come in. Our expert RCIC professionals simplify the Co-op Work Permit application process, guiding you every step of the way.

Why Choose Our Co-op Work Permit Service

With our Co-op Work Permit Service, you gain the advantage of a streamlined process backed by extensive knowledge and experience. As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), governed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, we adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct. Our services are comprehensive, ethical, and designed to maximize your chances of success.

A man with laptop

Minimum Requirements

To be eligible for a Co-op Work Permit, you must:

  • Have a valid study permit

  • Your intended employment must be an essential part of your program of study in Canada

  • Your employment must be part of your academic, vocational or professional training program offered by a designated learning institution, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution



Eligibility Assessment

We begin by evaluating your eligibility, considering factors such as your current study permit status, your academic program, and the nature of your intended employment.


Document Preparation

Proper documentation is vital. We help you compile, organize, and review all necessary documents to ensure they meet Canada's immigration requirements.


Application Submission

We assist with the completion and submission of your application, ensuring it's error-free and optimally presented.


Post-Submission Support

Our commitment doesn't end with the submission. We continue to support you, providing updates about your application status and assisting with any queries you may have.

Explore Your Options:
Book an Appointment

A lady


What exactly is a Co-op Work Permit, and who needs one?
How does Root On assist with the Co-op Work Permit application process?
I'm already in Canada on a Study Permit. Can I apply for a Co-op Work Permit?
Is it possible to work anywhere with a Co-op Work Permit?
Can Root On help me extend my Co-op Work Permit if I continue my studies?
What is the success rate of Root On in securing Co-op Work Permits?
Streamline Your Immigration Journey with Experts
book an appointment