Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from our website visitors:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII): This includes information you voluntarily provide when contacting us or requesting services, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that can be used to identify you.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (non-PII): This includes information collected automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, pages viewed, and duration of your visit.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. To provide services and respond to inquiries;
2. To improve our website’s content, functionality, and user experience;
3. For marketing and promotional purposes, with your consent; and
4. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your PII to third parties without your consent, except when required by law or as necessary to provide our services. We may share non-PII with third parties for analytics, marketing, or other purposes.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. These include physical, technical, and administrative safeguards, such as secure facilities, access controls, and encryption.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information held by us, subject to legal and regulatory restrictions. To exercise these rights, please contact our Privacy Officer at “firstname.lastname@example.org.